Seesha (Samiti for Education Environment Social and Health Action) is a public charitable organization founded in the year 2003 by renowned educationalist and philanthropist Dr. PAUL DHINAKARAN, with a noble vision to uplift the deprived, the destitute, people with disabilities and to eradicate poverty through various programs in the field of health, environment, education, women empowerment, child & youth development. Seesha believes in extending a hand in times of natural calamities and also strives to bring a holistic development in the society.
To assist the poorest of the poor and the needy toward alleviation of suffering, upliftment of the deprived, disabled, marginalized affected by ill health, social unrest, natural calamities irrespective of caste, creed, colour or religion.
- We demonstrate the Love, Care and Compassion of Christ towards all people
- We display honesty, integrity and transparency at our work.
- We encourage new ideas, innovation and creativity.
- Our word and deed will go together.
SERVICES OF SEESHA:
- Seesha Provides educational support to the deserving & poor children through programs like Scholarships, Mentorships and Educational Kits who otherwise could not afford education.
- Provides and supports residential care and education to the parentless and destitute children.
- Family upliftment by providing Widow’s Pension.
- Women Empowerment through Self Help Groups.
- Economic Empowerment through vocational training like Computer & Tailoring.
- Provides Health Care Assistance through Karunya Rural Community Hospital to the underprivileged.
- Organizes Community Disability Prevention Programme in Coimbatore district.
- Organizes Free Medical Camps and Blood Donation Camps in various parts of India.
- Conducts Community Based Rehabilitation (CBR) programs in slums and rural communities.
- Provides nutritious food to people in poverty through the feeding program “Fight against Hunger”.
- Empowers the youth by offering creative and innovative youth programs.
- Awareness on Environmental Issues and Solid Waste Management.